Roman blinds with a host of benefits
Monday, 02 April 2012 11:00
Diffusion Blinds produces the ultimate roman blind with a number of key benefits, which make it the “customer’s favourite”.
Diffusion has invested a lot of time and energy ensuring that it produces the highest quality roman blinds available in the market.
This is coupled with a stunning collection, which features 100 soft fabrics in a range of colour stories and an abundance of photography to highlight the vibrant designs and sumptuous fabrics.
The eclectic mix of plains, textures, jacquards and prints will appeal to a wide range of varied tastes and room styles.
A special lining is fused onto the back of the soft fabric using a specially designed heat press and then state-of-the art computerised technology specifically marks out in UV ink the lines where the iron-on tapes are to be applied.
As a result of tremendous attention to detail, a roman blind with no stitching is produced, which means there is no interruption of the fabric design or uneven rows of stitching.
The blackout ivory lining option is also fused, so there are no pinholes allowing light to permeate the room – which is a common complaint with standard roman blinds.
The roman blind collection comprises exclusively a range of 100 wide-width fabrics. This in turn allows blinds to be manufactured up to 2500mm wide by 2500mm drop with no joins.
By using a shaped rod rather than the usual dowels, sagging is minimised along the width of the blind, giving a crisp appearance and smarter look.
Other key features include:
• A silver thermal lining option, which provides extra warmth in winter and a cooler room in summer months.
• Operation is via a geared 1:1 or 3:1 gearing for larger blinds.
• Safety control devices are provided with each blind to ensure the chain is housed safely.
• All roman blinds are supplied on a white cassette shaped headrail.
• Continuous metal chain control as standard.
• Matching curtains and cushions are also available.
For more information, visit Diffusion Blinds or call 028 9446 6100.